Sunday, January 11, 2009

Another Week Down

Hello all! I hope that each of you are doing wonderful. Well another week down, who knows how many more to go, lol. The beginning to the countdown until graduation has started. Now that the first week of classes for this semester is over, I am more OK with the choice of classes. There are a couple of classes that I am not so excited about, but I will get through them. I have made up my mind about that. I don't care what else happens this semester as long as I get through these classes with a high enough GPA for grad-school.
I am still job searching, and researching different companies and organizations. And while I am finding more jobs available than when I was looking a couple of weeks ago, it still is a little disconcerting.
Well the prayer request that I asked yall to pray for last fall, my aunt with lung cancer, still is needing your prayers. She has held on longer than the three months that the doctors gave her, but my cousin said that she is getting more confused. I just pray that she does not have to suffer.
Well I have to get back to my studies. I just wanted to catch you up.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: