Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another Semester

Hey all! Well Im back in school. Monday I started my last first day of undergrad, it was a little sureal. This semester is going to be by far my most busiest semester ever. I am taking 18 hours of credit, and my Tuesday schedule is my roughest. I have class from 2-8:30/9:00pm straight. Crazy I know, and hopefully I will still be alive at the end of this school year, lol.
Other than the hecticness of getting into the swing of things, everything is pretty good. My new portfolio site is up, but for some odd reason my photo galleries are not working. I am having one of my people, several of my people actually, look into it. As soon as it is all working fine I will post a screen shot of it.
I am still working on my senior project, which is coming along quite nicely. I am lucky to have a mentor like Garrett to play ideas for my shoots or edit plans off of.
Right now I have been job searching and researching the companies that are listed and its a little depressing. So many of the businesses that are out there are on hiring freezes, and others are wanting people now, not in May when I graduate.
But all will work out, I have faith it will.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: