Monday, September 8, 2008

Photo Shoots

Hello all! I want to first wish my cousin Bree a Happy Birthday!! I love you and wish I could be with y'all to help you celebrate, but since I can't have fun with Brandon and Ali.
I had such a fun time last night. Garrett called and said that there was a photo shoot scheduled for a family portrait session and asked if I wanted to come. When I found out that it was one of my closest friends from Academy's family I was so excited. That family is so much fun to hang out with and just plain crazy. lol (luv y'all)
This week, I leave with Garrett on Thursday morning for Florida. We have a Bridal Magazine shoot on Friday and a Wedding on Sunday. I'm so excited to go and get this great learning experience, and see my cousin and her boyfriend and another friend I haven't seen in two years.
This internship with Garrett is the most worthwhile experience that I have had up to this point. Everyone deserves to have a boss/supervisor like Garrett and Joy.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: