Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Friends in Florida

Hello people! I have the pictures of me hanging out with my friends and my cousin ready to show you now. You ready?
This is Danielle (on the left), and Sarah (in the middle) and of course me. Danielle and Sarah both graduated my freshman year in college. They both worked in the same department I did as well, and because of that, we became good friends. Now they both are in Florida working, I miss you guys. And Congratulations to Sarah and Chris on your up coming wedding. Oh and Sarah, I still think of your "Where is Waldow" (with a certain professor) fund raising plan. It still makes me laugh. We all got to go out and eat Friday night for supper, and just talk and catch up.
This is me of course, and my cousin Gina. Gina graduated my freshman year too, and now works down in Florida as well. I miss her so much, the chaplain's office is not the same with out you. Gina introduced me to her boyfriend Kevin, who is totally awesome. Kevin had me over for Sabbath lunch with them, and I just got to hang out with them all afternoon. Thank you Kevin for letting me invade your house.

It was so great to see old friends, and new friends over this trip. Thanks to Chris and Kevin for taking the photos, sorry you could not be in them. You two are luck to have very sweet girls, hold on to them tight. That is it for now.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: