Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ashley and Jordan's Wedding Logo

Hello all! This summer my friends Ashley and Jordan asked me to design a logo for them to use on all of their wedding "products." They did not know exactly what they wanted, and asked me to just come up with stuff and then show them. That was hard for me because I was running out of ideas and asked Ashely to please show me some that she liked. She went to a blog of a graphic designer named Dio Selina, who is a wonderful graphic designer. Ashley found several that she liked and asked me to try and make something similar to those. Now we finaly have the logo done.Here is the logo, I am glad that we finally have something and now we can start on the save the date cards, invitations, etc.

Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

Ashley & Jordan said...

Yay! Thanks so much Courtney!!!