Friday, August 29, 2008

Last first day of school

Hello everybody! This is me getting in my car for that last first day of school. After all that had happened with my schedule, I had my classes and they were fun. I think that I am going to like them. However, today I had a little moment. I wrote down the wrong time for my class today and showed up an hour late for class, just as they were getting out. What a way to start off the year, huh? Luckily the teacher was cool about it.
Last night was the "Welcome Back Party" for our department, we had pizza as usual but we did something a little different this year for the activity. This year we rented Lazar Tag guns and had games in the hallway of our department. At first when I found out about it, I thought it was going to be lame. But earlier this week when we got them and were testing them out, I thought, "Ok this isn't as lame as I thought it would be. This is actually fun."
I still have one more first class period for Monday, tennis. This is the class that I'm so excited about and can't wait for. I haven't had a lesson in 18 years, and with just getting back into playing I'm stoked.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: