Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Prayer Request

Hey everyone!
I have been processing this for about a week now and really have not shared this with many people. I would like for you to pray for my family, especially for my mothers Aunt Fresia. Aunt Fresia was just told that her lung cancer has come back aggressively in both lungs. The first doctor told her that she had six months to a year to live. But after seeing a second doctor to get another opinion, she found out that it was more aggressive than the first doctor led onto. He gave her three months. My prayer, as well as the rest of the family, is that she will not suffer. This little lady is from Chili and has only been able to go back home once since she married my mother's Uncle Billy. You will never meet a more positive person. Through this her attitude has not changed.
Please keep her in your prayers. Thank you all so much.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: