Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Good Start In 2010

Hey all! I hope you all are doing well. This year has taken off so fast and I can't believe that we are almost through January already. I have continued to stay busy not only at my internship but at home while I come up with designs for my space on Zazzle's website. It isn't up yet, for the reason that I am in the brainstorming process of redoing my logo and identity package. That means a new site design as well. So I want to get that done before opening my storefront on Zazzle's site. I was invited to attend, as a guest of Garrett Nudd's, ImagingUSA/PPA this year which was held in Nashville, TN at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center. That was an amazing experience and I enjoyed all of the seminars and the Expo as well. All in all, its been a great start to 2010.

Talk to yall soon!

No comments: