Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all! Hope that yall had someone(s) special to ring in the new year. We had our annual party at our house, smaller this year, but still just as fun. Yesterday was nice to be able to sleep in and spend the afternoon roaming through Barns & Noble with my lil big sister. Then I got to spend the evening with friends eating all the good luck food to insure good fortune for this new year.

Right now I am immersed in my new book that my lovely sister gave to me for Christmas. If you have followed my blog in the past, you know that my favorite author is Nicholas Sparks. His new book that came out this last fall "The Last Song" is amazing so far, and I am sure I will not be disappointed with the ending. I will keep you posted. Thanks sis!

Talk to yall soon!

No comments: