Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hanging Out With Friends


Hey everyone! TGIF!
This evening I had the opportunity to hang out with some of my friends at my house for a change. Most of the time I am at their houses. We had a hot dog roast, in a fire pit in my families driveway, and my mom did a wonderful job with all the food, especially the icecream desert 'Buster Bars'. It was a big hit with my friends, except Matt who is vegan. After the food was over we sat around talking as the sun was setting. Then Jeremy got out my dad's guitar and we all sat around singing 'Praise and Worship' songs for hours. As soon as one would end, we would start another one. One time we thought it was drawing to a close and my mom asked us to keep going.
Jeremy props to how fast your fingers can fly on those strings.
Thank you to my mother and dad for letting my friends invade their house.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: