Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another Christmas Gone, A New Year Is Almost Begun


Hey all! Sorry for not writing for so long, it's been a bit mad here this week. I hope that everyone had a fantastic Christmas. I had a wonderful one, and what made it so special was that I had my first White Christmas. I couldn't believe that the snow/ice lasted in my yard until today (two days shy of being a whole week). I have been listening to one of my Christmas presents all week. My sister bought me the new Josh Groban album. This is a must have in your music collection. Go out and get it.

As I tried to think of what some of my New Year's Resolutions could be, I had to start counting my blessings. Have any of you seen Rodger's and Hammerstein's "White Christmas"? If so, do you remember Bing Crosby's character singing the "Blessings" song to Rosemary Clooney's character? That song has taken on new meaning in my life this year. Those of you who are close to me know why. We have so much to be thankful for, there are always people out in the world worse off than you. As you enter this new year, think of all your blessings and be thankful for all that you are blessed with.

Talk to y'all soon!

No comments: