Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Family Silver

Hey all! Sorry it has been a couple days since I posted anything. I am working on some new designs for my Zazzle store. The head cold I was fighting off this past weekend caught up to me and knocked me out yesterday. I am still fighting off and trying to stay busy. But as I sat at the kitchen table this morning I noticed my parent's wedding gift, a silver pitcher, was really tarnished. I also realized that we never use that pitcher. So after finding out where from my mother where the polish was, I began polishing the pitcher. After a while my mother came home for lunch was thanked me for cleaning it up for her. She reminded me that the reason that we never use it is because it takes a lot to keep it polished and clean. However, I kind of got into it. I have now retrieved some more of our family silver and I am polishing it now. There is something about freshly polished silver that is just beautiful. So my point to this blabbering is this: Yeah something might take a little bit of work, but the result of that work is something to be proud of.

Talk to yall soon!

No comments: