Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Gifted Hands"

Hello all! I know, I know, I wrote last night and now I'm writing again when it had been two or more weeks since my last post. For those of you who did not tune in last night to the television premier of "Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story," check your TV listings to find out when it is showing again on TNT. Cuba Gooding Jr. did an excellent job portraying Dr. Ben Carson. This film shows what sheer determination can do and how God works through people.
This film was really cool for me in to ways. One, I have been a fan of Dr. Carson and his witnessing for a number of years now. And two, because the director of this film, is the soon to be father-in-law to my cousin.
If you haven't had the opportunity to view it yet, I highly encourage you check it out. It is an amazing story.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: