Friday, December 26, 2008

Taylor and Filp Made it Home!


Hello all! I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season. As for me, well, I am soo happy that one of my best friends from academy, and her husband, finally made it back to the US for Christmas. This is my friend Taylor and her husband Filip. Their paper work, to come home, was taking too long and they missed their original flight home a week ago. So Wednesday, when they arrived here, I had to rush over to see them. It has been a year since I saw Taylor and two years since I saw Filip. I knew with their shorten trip, due to the paper work delays, that there were going to be a lot of family that wanted to see them too. So, I high tailed it over there when her mom, Laure, texted me that they were home. Welcome home the both of you! And to all the rest of you I hope that the joys of the season are abundant for you and your loved ones.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: