Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Celebration/Belated Happy 4th of July



Hello all! Last week, we as a nation took time out of our hectic lives to celebrate this country’s freedoms. Now, I am not going to get political, but I just wanted to take a moment an reflect on the sacrifices that our forefathers made to purchase the freedoms that we hold dear. 

This weekend, my father posed the question, "Was it worth it?" That question holds such weight whenever it is asked. Our forefathers, I believe, would definitely agree that declaring our independence from the motherland was worth it. I won’t dive deep into history, but if you do study that era of history you will see time and time again when our founders literally gave all they had, and eventually died pennyless. All for the cause of our country’s freedom. 


Talk to y'all soon!


No comments: