Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life Update and Book Review: The Help

Hello all! I hope you are doing great! I just finished reading the book "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett. This book is fantastic and was recommended to me by my mother. I did not grow up in my beloved south during this time period, for which I am grateful. This book will hit almost everyone of your emotions. There is sad and happy, funny and serious and stuff that will down right make you mad. I have never understood the dynamic of ring leaders and how they become ring leaders. I give this book 5 stars.

Well summer has come to an end, and I finish up my internship at the Carolina Conference of Seventh-day Adventist next Wednesday, August 31. I have learned a lot that I will take with me and wish I could stay longer, but such is life. Cannot wait to see my family and friends back home.

Talk to y'all soon!


No comments: