Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Nothin' can be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning."

(photo by: Janita Herod)

Hello all! Sorry that it has been almost a month since my last post. The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of events in more ways than one.

I am interning again in the Carolinas for the summer and loving every minute of it. But before I left home, even before I really started to pack, we along with the rest of the southeast were torn apart by tornadoes. I have not been through anything like this before, and I spent two and half years in Kansas! Out there, tornadoes were just the norm. But praise be to God we did not get the worst of it. And while we have to get a new roof, lost a few trees and possibly replace one of the cars in our fleet, that is minor compared to others. God has been so good to our family. Please continue to pray for the rest of the victims of this storm.

Talk to y'all soon!

No comments: