Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fun Bridal Portraits

Hey all! Wow it has been several weeks since I posted anything. I have been busy with some projects and also finishing up my internship at McKee Foods Inc. I have been applying and interviewing places and I know there is something out there for me. But here are a few of my favorite pictures from a fun photoshoot.

Last spring, I was talking with a couple of my friends and was complaining that it had been a while since I had actually planned a photoshoot and executed it. They told me to go ahead and plan one for them to help with. I agreed and then promptly forgot about it, what a good friend am I right (laughing). Anyway, at the beginning August my friends, with minds like elephants, reminded me that I had promised them a shoot. I immediately got online and started planning this photoshoot at one of my favorite places. I bought two wedding dress, had one given to me, bought three engagement rings and made three bouquets. I roped my beautiful cousin, my gorgeous sister and my stunning friend into modeling for us.


















Talk to yall soon!

No comments: