Sunday, November 16, 2008

Atlanta Weekend

Hello all! I had a fun time in Atlanta with my friends this weekend. Thank you so much Amanda for letting us invade your apt. and your life for the weekend. I was disappointed because I could not sneak my camera into the Atlanta Civic Center Sat. night for the concert. So you will have to go to Celtic Thunder's Website to see and hear what they look like and sound like. Before the concert we went to one of my new favorite Italian restaurant called Buca di Beppo. After the concet Amanda, Jeremy, Lindsey and I met up with Roy, who came down with us, and our friend Ryan who lives down there. We met up at Suno, which is one of the best desert places. This morning the others got up early to go to buy tickets and go to a football game, while I stayed back at the apt. to study and just chill. After they got back from the football game, and before we headed out, we all went to eat at this really cool Malaysian restaurant called Penang, and I ordered their Golden Fried Eggplant, without the dried shrimp on it. Well I have to head to bed now, I have a busy day in the morning with school.

Talk to you soon!

No comments: